Authentic XTAR MC6 6 Bay USB Charger
The Xtar Queen Ant MC6 is a lithium-ion battery charger with six charging bays that have a charging current of either 0.5 A or 1 A.
The Queen Ant MC6 is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 25500, 26650, Flat-32650 lithium-ion type batteries.
The MC6 has two USB charging ports to enable the charger to have access to the power requirements it needs to operate correctly. USB1 powers charging bays CH1 and CH6, with the option of 0.5 A or 1 A charging currents. These bays are not affected by the other four bays, so can maintain the 1 A charging current.
USB2 powers charging bays CH2, CH3, CH4 and CH5, with all four being capable of charging at 0.5 A. CH2 and CH5 are capable of charging at 1 A, but only when CH3 and CH4 are not charging any batteries.
The supplied USB charging cables plug into the charger one end and into a computer USB port or mains adaptor the other end. Insert a compatible battery into the charging slot and a small display screen will light up and show the charging current and the charging progress of the battery. While charging the MC6 will automatically distribute the charging current where it is needed most for efficient charging of your batteries.
The charger will automatically stop charging when the battery is full and a full battery icon will be visible above the corresponding charging bay. The 0 V activation function can revive an over depleted or old battery giving it a new lease of life, however if a battery cannot be revived the LCD display will show 'null'.
For charging 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
- Automatically selects the most suitable charging current
- Cuts off at 4.2 V when charging is complete
- TC/CC/CV charging algorithm
- 0 V battery activation
- Reverse polarity, over charge, short circuit and overheat protection
- Two micro USB ports to supply power for the charger
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
- Input Voltage: 5 V, 2.1 A (USB1 & USB2)
- Constant Charge Current: USB1: 0.5 A or 1 A x 2 / USB2: 1 A x 2 or 0.5 A x 4
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Termination Current: <120 mA
- Weight: 200 grams
- Dimensions: 111 x 148 x 34 mm
Packaging and Contents
- 1x XTAR Queen Ant MC6 six bay charger
- 2x USB charge cable
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x Warranty card